Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Aight kids my tires are itching for a run so...if you are down think you can hang come on down sign up so we can do this shit.
I'm thinking (for the run anyway) the weekend of the 17th (either Friday night, Sat, or Sun) pick a day that might work for you during that weekend, or if you think this dates are not good post up. I'm thinking we could meet up somewhere maybe OC. or somewhere in LA depending where the run is, have some grub and then we go on our run...This will not be a NASDAQ (or whatever that fuck that place is called now) meet where everyone revs has a blow off valve contest this will be a meet and drive.
Here are my ideas either go up to Crestline up the 18 fwy (it's fun I done this run), or go up the 2 FWY up to the Forest, or a Malibu run (this will be my choice) and we could even have breakfast or lunch at the Rockstore, GMR is it open (we need updates) Ok so if you are down post up let me know that way I know how many people to expect for this shit...

Laters

***Details are finally here***
-When? Saturday Night Around ***7:30pm-8:30pm***(moved due to request, QuickWRX was bitching too much)
-Where? Topanga Canyon Mall
-What? The Malibu Canyons (decker Latigo etc) this will be a
night run.
-Directions will be posted on Thursday come and Play!

The suspects are:

-Me aka Jur Dad (frakk's2.5)
-TMRRALLY aka Sean (if you let him know in advanced he'll go)
-TallJ aka Jason (or *** as I like to call him)
-jdimpreza aka Franco (maybe since he has to work bitch!)
-QuickWRX aka Casey my bitch (maybe his excuse I'm a fireman and I work...blah, blah, blah!)
-RideOperator aka Tom (the Angry Mexican he'll bring la dieciocho on your ass!)
-Val aka Homo my other bitch besides Casey (his Dick fell off)
-Lo0mis aka Greg (I don't know what to call you man)
-Boysetsfire
-pwrup25rs
-RallyeX

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Well my tires are getting pretty bald.

I vote for Saturday, I have no work , plus I might have some free passes to LA auto show, and I have a gang of those D&B gift coupons($10)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Friday night is good, Saturday is a little better. Either Fr/Sa for me! ChEby Malibu.

Sunday is da Rife.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TMRRALLY said:
I'm down, but remember I work saturday mornings.

sean
I know that's why I was thinking maybe Sunday morning or maybe Sat night I'm still open for ideas here but if you also have any suggestions post up...once a place has been finalize a new thread will be created just for that purpose...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Saturday Night

Saturday night.

Latigo, Rock store, Decker, Stunt Rd, Los Flores, Yerba Bena, Little Sycamore, Deer Creek.

What time and were to meet.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Details of the run are still somewhat in the air but it is definatly going on the weekend of the 17th I will have a post by tuesday both here and at the NASDAQ site be on the look out...

Frank

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I'm in. Maybe we can try to keep to a smaller group? Remember what tends to happen when you have a caravan of 13+ Subarus with loud exhausts cruising down PCH on a Saturday night.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lo0mis said:
I'm in. Maybe we can try to keep to a smaller group? Remember what tends to happen when you have a caravan of 13+ Subarus with loud exhausts cruising down PCH on a Saturday night.
Yes, I do recall that so here is the deal. We will break up into groups of five and take off in five minute intervals or maybe more we will plot out a course for people not evryone will go the same route by doing this I hope we don't attract that much attention, depending on how many people show up we will decide on how the order will be set.

·
Registered
420 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
Yes, I do recall that so here is the deal. We will break up into groups of five and take off in five minute intervals or maybe more we will plot out a course for people not evryone will go the same route by doing this I hope we don't attract that much attention, depending on how many people show up we will decide on how the order will be set.
You should be in the second group. Your ass is so slow if you were in the first group the others would catch you.
:D

I'll bring my IC to the run, you can buy it there.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quick WRX said:
You should be in the second group. Your ass is so slow if you were in the first group the others would catch you.
:D

I'll bring my IC to the run, you can buy it there.
So it can get damaged with all the movement with the car? sure!:p

1 - 20 of 69 Posts