Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of my friends are participating in racing at RMR this Friday night. It starts at 11:00 PM and I am interested to see what and who is going to be there.

Anyone hear about it, racing in it, or just going to it for the fun of it? I'll be there. :checkit:

Look for the Ifiel Project (IFP).

·
Registered
MY00/2.5RS/Silverthorn
47 Posts
I'll probably go. Not gonna race, just wanna check it out. You gonna race your suby?

Brood

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went, I didn't race either. A lot of my friends did. Did you like it? I thought it was pretty cool.

(If you went) Did you see the ghetto looking red hatchback civic beat the shit out of every car it raced, it beat the hell out of a Firebird Ram Air. I was confused on how it could be so fast. I ended up finding out that it has a full spoon engine with twin t4 turbos. Pretty crazy.

What were you driving to the races? If you were in a 2.5 RS I might have seen you.

·
Registered
MY00/2.5RS/Silverthorn
47 Posts
Yeah, I went. It was pretty cool. I was driving a silver 2.5RS 2door. That red civic was badass. I can't believe how fast it was. That had to suck for the guy in the muscle car. You gonna go again in 2 weeks?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hell ya I'll be there in two weeks, might have my stage 2 turbo from ludespeed by then too.

On my way out from RMR I let a silver RS in front of me and the person in the car said to me "These cars are bad ass huh?" as he looked at my blue 2.5 RS with the rally emblems. I was just wondering if by any chance that was you?

·
Registered
MY00/2.5RS/Silverthorn
47 Posts
Nope, that wasn't me. It'll be cool to see a GC8 racing, since there were a few WRX's there last weekend. Good luck on getting the turbo installed by then. You'll have to take me for a ride so I can be envious :drool:

Brood

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hehe, Ya I'll be happy if i could just get the damn thing and install it. I have had credit card problems, and it's going to be hard to find someone to install it for a cheap price.

Im probably getting it installed at Modern Garage, as if they never charge too much money:rolleyes:

Ya right they are so damn expensive:curse:

Can't wait till Cobb Tuning comes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts