Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
01 STM RS EJ257, 6MT, Brembos
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased an HID kit from riversidemotorsports almost a year ago with a 3 year warrantee. The kit needs some work now and I talked to the guy on AIM and he said that I could send it to him for warantee work. When I tried to get in contact with him again about a shipping address he didn't respond. PM's have gone unreturned. Emails and AIM messages as well and now he doesn't even come on AIM (wonder if he blocked me).
Anyway, point is, the guy sells HID kits on here without vender status, barely ever contributes and wont honor his sales. I know other people have bought HID kits from him and I have waited a long time before making a thread but I just thought I would warn people away.
Here is the sales thread from the guy:
http://www.rs25.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59847

·
Premium Member
2002 Aspen White WRX (sedan)
2,402 Posts
Sorry to hear that.

I haven't had any trouble with him, i had a ballast go bad, and told him about it. He said send it in and before i could get it out and do it, i got in an accident and damaged the ballast and he still replaced it.

·
Registered
01 STM RS EJ257, 6MT, Brembos
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry to hear that.

I haven't had any trouble with him, i had a ballast go bad, and told him about it. He said send it in and before i could get it out and do it, i got in an accident and damaged the ballast and he still replaced it.
Do you still have their shipping address on file? I might be able to get a phone number from that or figure out a way to get in contact with him through that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts