Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyway I'll be there tonight, already talked to Don from LNRonline Enterprises and he'll meet up there tonight as well. Dinner sounds good there tonight even though the food isn't the greatest, its certainly affordable. It would be cool to see some people before Christmas.

Joe Garcia called and will grace us with his pressance(He finally lowered his car) plus he has some stuff of his car he's looking to sell, I know he has a used TurboXS RFL he want's to get rid of.
Mulan you going to be there? Not sure if Jason and Dana are coming back tonight from their trip.
Benson? Francis? Walter? Frakk? Mini J? Firemarshel Casey,The guy with the Focus? The People's mod Val(it was great meeting last week)? And to everyone else who would like to come down and chill for dinner.

Oh Don made a suggestion to park in the underground structure since its freezing now or if it should rain. I'll be there around 730-800pm See you everyone there!

Cut and paste from the other club...
:checkit:

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll you CACKS there then tonight. If it rains we park in underground structure. If its cool same spot as usual.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Tonight....Lets do it!
12/29/02

Last chance to meet in 2002!
Frakk I'll bring the intercooler!
I'll bring the girlfriend!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Dude it was soooo bad ass! you fucking missed it...There was like four people there...including me

·
Registered
420 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
Dude it was soooo bad ass! you fucking missed it...There was like four people there...including me
You all missed Frank on the Dancing game. Damm that kids got some mad tight skillz. I have never seen anyone get down like that!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Ok who is going this weekend...no really! who is going this weekend?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
do or do not there is no try! (that's Yoda foo!)

So are you fuckers up for a run or what? I feel one coming up what you guys think????

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well since the Holidays are over I have Saturdays off... I can do a run or try to keep up with you guys.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts