Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
00 2.5RS
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soon enough, I'll be getting a track pipe fabbed up for me. I am going to want a resonator. What I'm asking (might be a lot) is that instead of just saying "Go get a nice stainless one" or "Jegs has them" or anything of that sort, would someone like to just post a link of one they've used and liked?

I don't think all resonators are one and the same. So if anyone wants to take the time to link one up for me that would be awesome.

Please share any and all opinions. Except the one that says I'm lazy. That's a known fact. :)

:run:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Soon enough, I'll be getting a track pipe fabbed up for me. I am going to want a resonator. What I'm asking (might be a lot) is that instead of just saying "Go get a nice stainless one" or "Jegs has them" or anything of that sort, would someone like to just post a link of one they've used and liked?

I don't think all resonators are one and the same. So if anyone wants to take the time to link one up for me that would be awesome.

Please share any and all opinions. Except the one that says I'm lazy. That's a known fact. :)

:run:
If you have a friend that works as a tech at a dealership you could probably have him swipe you a used one for free. My nissan tech friend got me one off a truck and it was perfect

·
Registered
00 2.5RS
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmmmm.. Good idea.. I have a buddy that works at a tow yard. They have scrap cars there all the time. I wonder if any of those cars might have resonators on em. I could get my hands on one of those pretty easy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts