Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never had to do one of these before, as I have always had luck purchasing from this forum.

I purchased a set of coilover from this guy, to which he had posted, here, Nasioc and Ebay. I ended up winning the auction on Ebay, and paying him instantly.

Payment was sent on the 14th and was promised a tracking number, its now the 25th, and I haven't recived a tracking number with only limited feedback.

Just want to warn potential buyers of this potential fraud.

I really hope this all just resolves itself, As I would really just like to get my car on the road again.

So Brian if you are out there send the coilovers or return my money please.

·
Registered
95 GC 371hp/355tq ej25 1.5xtr
4,494 Posts
wow its getting worse each day. i might really have to consider trader ratings/feed back now.

hope it works out

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow its getting worse each day. i might really have to consider trader ratings/feed back now.

hope it works out
Had 100% feedback on ebay and a positive rating from a reputable member on RS25...

He had also been a member on Nasioc since '05 and a member of RS25 since the beginning of the year.

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have his cell number, but he doesn't seem to want to answer my texts or calls. And out of respect, I'm not going to post it in this thread.

I just hope he sees this thread, unforunently the last activity link in the members profile isn't working right now.

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump so that he might see this...

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Skidd for the sticky...

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mod you guys can unsticky this, It has been resolved....

They arrived on my doorstep today!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.