Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
RIP 08.24.2013
01 legacy L
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hit control + F and search "my 2001-2003 RS" please.
http://www.northursalia.com/modifications/misc/wiring/wiring.html

Would that pinout be the same as my 2001 legacy? I mean a few things would be different but I couldn't see many being different for the 01 yr model as they both use the 2.5soch and both run the 4eat or 5mt.
Am I retarded?

I've called local Subi dealerships and they claim to have no books for subaru's, that everything is online anymore :facepalm::bonk:.

If that is in fact the case how the hell do I get my hands on a pinout of my 01 Legacy ecu?

:(

halp

Also need a pin out of the TCU if possible.

*edit*
bunch of goofy text appeared after my copy\paste.

·
RIP 08.24.2013
01 legacy L
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
97 L, 13 WRX
1,537 Posts
1)
Go to EBSCOhost.com

2)
Enter Name and Password
Name: bedford
Pass: library

3)
Click the "Auto Repair Reference Center" link.

4)
Enter your vehicle info.

5)
Click "Diagrams"

6)
Click "Engine Controls"

7)
Open/Download the three (3) pages that make up your ECU pinout.

8)
Send $10 to my paypal (optional, but much appreciated)

·
RIP 08.24.2013
01 legacy L
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I've been scouring that site for a few days, I guess I just suck at searching for these types of things.

Thanks bubba2533!

I've found the 'diagrams' of the wires, however there don't seem to be a pin out. For the merger I'm going to attempt it would make it 100x easier to have a pin out than a diagram... which I hate to admit I suck at reading :bonk:

*edit*
Just confirmed, I did indeed find those diagrams before. Hell I stared at them for a good few minutes each, then downloaded them.

Still can't make heads or tails of the diagrams =<, there is a reason I went the IT rout in Secondary school instead of Electrical & wiring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.