Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2013 GTR
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you may know, this is my opinion of the best looking lip for our cars. Not only has the entire kit been wind tunnel tested, but it looks incredibely nice. Personally I've been looking for the lip at a reasonable price for quite some time(over a year). Best price I could find is Aprx. $500 BEFORE shipping (from Japan) from vividracing. And ordering just one piece would make shipping easily over $100. yah, that's like $600. =O

This is a REPLICA Prova Eifel Front Lips Group Buy.

These will be made of hand laid fiberglass.
They are already in stock so no chance of it being a different material. ;)

email [email protected] for more information or to order.

·
Registered
2013 GTR
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
:D

People, EMAIL ME([email protected]). It's much easier to have all requests going to my email rather than me PMing each one of you. Sending out 16 PMs on i-club wasn't that fun =P..

E-mail me for the address to send the payment for this lip. Include in the e-mail
a) your name,
b) your SN (here and in i-club if applicable),
c) address you want the lip shipped,
d) and whether or not you want me to open the lip before I send it to you (see above).

I'll take Money Orders, Cashiers Checks, and Personal Checks. Sorry, no Paypal.

THANKS guys ;)

note: RS arte was the only one who actually emailed me(everyone else pm'd)!! he gets a gold star :p

These lips will need to be prepped and painted.

They don't come predrilled, they recommend a test fitting before installation and painting.

If this worries you, my friend owns a bodyshop and can prep, paint, and fit your lip for a reasonable price so you can just put it on when you get it...

Go to h2motorsports.com and check out their disclaimer because all of their terms and conditions will apply to this buy.

·
Registered
59 Posts
btw... this is a big issue to ask about...

will these lips fit our north american GC8 without major modification?? Meaning, they are in HK and assuming they test fitted on the asian market subies with the JDM or smaller bumpers. If this was covered already, I'm sorry.;)
But if not, could you please clarify with H2Motorsports?:D

thanks.

·
Registered
2013 GTR
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GeAtReddY added to list.

If a bodyshop can't even find a hole to drill to install
the lip, u better not bring ur car there..All major
bodyshop can install the lip no harder than breaking an
egg..other people or me personally usually drill holes under the lip, then use
sillicon gel to secure it..simply as that!!
So any major bodyshop should be able to install it for you guys with little trouble.

rsarte, I'm rather sure that this lip will fit our car.
;)

SPACES ARE BEING TAKEN QUICKLY, better EMAIL BEFORE IT GETS UGLY!

O yes, i talked to H2, and they think they can squeeze 3 more, so the cutoff point will now be 20. ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello every body:
Let me introduce myself, I'm Gordon from h2motorsports HK
The Prova lip will fit the US Impreza, since they do have share the same bumpers as ver 5 in japan, there will be no problem to install it..

you guys can visit our site @ www.h2motorsports.com

if u ppl are looking for a nice set of rims for show or cruise, feel free to contact me for special deals!

We carry :
Rays
Advan
Work
SSR
OZ
Prodrive

Best regards
Gordon

This was my old Gc8 2.5RS with WRX 280HP JDM complete converson, the picture was taken @ Importfest Skydome 2001
The car took home Best impreza and Best Subaru

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
gordon,
do u have used Rays wheels for the GC8? I don't really care if they are scratched as long as they are not bent or badly deformed, I am interested in buying some from you guys.:happynow: Please email me [email protected] if u have a list of stuff to sell.

thanks!

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5 RS BRP
112 Posts
how much for a set of gold advan rg's...17's and 18's...thanks...

jeremy...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts