Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure this is already been asked and answered but i couldnt find anything on it. Does anyone know where to get a good deal on replacement fenders for imprezza outback sports? Painted or not.

·
...Lower it
01 Aspen Ej205'd RS
7,013 Posts
Good luck lol I know a ton of people who are looking for them. They didn't have much luck. Iirc rockauto has them but there pricy

·
Registered
JDM Moneypit
599 Posts
It's kind of an obvious statement but you might get lucky at the salvage yard. Some of the cars I've seen had some pretty decent front fenders or you could always mix and match and then paint. They usually don't charge too much and the fenders really haven't changed that much. The biggest problem is these cars are too reliable and you only find the really old and beat up ones!

·
Registered
STM 99 RS
724 Posts
57110FA050 - Driver side
57110FA040 - Passenger side

1stsubaruparts has them for like just barely under $150 shipped. i'd trust an OEM fender a million times over a cheap replacement for fitment.

·
Registered
MY00 RS/STi
956 Posts
Can anyone vouch for the fitment of the replicas? I know Subaru said that the replicas will rust, but never tried one personally. They had an article on it in Drive magazine.

It took me about 7 years to find one in my color.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.