Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Ah, yeas, the good old days. I wish somebody would make a BBS just for us....:p Hell, there are over 400 members here now! This place is really growing!

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
So you can post pr0n in OT, just not copyrighted or offensive stuff - why haven't you guys been posting like crazy, huh?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just so we don't screw up, what are the limits for pictures in the OT forum as far as Pr0n goes? I have a considerable collection and I am not sure where to limit myself. I mean by offensive is that to say no picks of Jenna Jamison going *nal or no hideing of the salami anywhere?

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
The first post in the thread pretty much says it all - go check it out. Basically, clothed and amatuer pictures. Bikini's count as clothes as far as I am concerned... :D

·
Registered
'05 LGT / '06 STi
539 Posts
I remember the day when...

My post count was more than the Admin's! :lol: :lol:

Bring back OT post count! :curse: :roflmao: ;)

·
Registered
136 Posts
""I remember the day when...
My post count was more than the Admin's!

Bring back OT post count! ""

Damn right!!.. I need to increase my damn engine size!! :curse:
:curse: :curse:

:happynow:

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Speed FX said:
When was the first day this club went on the net?It is like a Birthday date:)
Randy:sunny:
I'm gonna say some day in July... I dunno, but James's registered date may be a clue :D

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
My vBulletin license shows 9-16-2001 if that's any help... But now that I think about it, I had installed vBulletin lite prior to that, for about one or two months. So maybe 7-16-2001 or so...

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
Yeah, iBlueVirus has been a member longer than James I think, what's the deal with that! And where is iBlueVirus?

Nick C.

·
RSS Hottie
'00 RS
445 Posts
leave my gay pr0n out of it! Notice it only brian that said anything about it, I think it suits him just fine.:p

Tara

1 - 20 of 99 Posts