Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 GC 371hp/355tq ej25 1.5xtr
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry if this is the wrong section but i think it fits best in this. anyway i want to relocate the washer fluid to the trunk. one because i like the empty engine bay look, two - easier to work on the car, three - better weight distribution? i was wondering if anyone has done it?

i would just get a long tube for the fluid and run it with the brake lines under the car, and for the wires i would make an extention wire that has 2 male parts that goes into the factory wire, and on the other end have 2 female parts that would attact to the pump. sound good?

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why don't you get the STI I/C sprayer setup and use that?
because that would invole waiting a few days/weeks and i dont really have the money because i had to pay sales tax on my car when i got it registered:mad:

·
Registered
Red/gray 1995 Impreza LX Wagon
260 Posts
I don't know what size, but he just said that he got ten feet of it. If you look in the second picture that should give you an idea of the size. Buuuut if you want the correct info, you should ask him. :)

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know what size, but he just said that he got ten feet of it. If you look in the second picture that should give you an idea of the size. Buuuut if you want the correct info, you should ask him. :)
will do, thanks again!

·
Registered
99' Subaru Impreza 2.5 Rs
3,712 Posts
thats exactly how i want it to look! thanks

any clue of what size tube to get?
Take the tube that's on the reservoir with you to the parts store and match it up. It's really not that difficult. Extend the wires and run them which ever way you want and extend the fluid tube all the way back which ever way you want. Then just mount it where ever you want.

·
Registered
2x01 2.5RS, 97 gm4
2,208 Posts
Why don't you get the STI I/C sprayer setup and use that?
why would you do that?
i'm thinking more like aggghhh EXPENSIVE? and he already has the tank and you would still need to hook it up. so nothing solved.

i will do this to my next car (rally-x, offroad) i had one before. completly stripped. i would get a tiny lawn mower battery or even better move it to the bak. probably passenger side. because if you race alone you would have even more weight on the heavy side. that front corner is the heaviest one in the car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts