Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I saw a red 98 Impreza on the mountain today, making that three RS's up there with ski racks:) I've never seen a red RS before (not the Sedona reds mind you) I thought the green 98's were rare but I've seen a handful of those, this RS had a RS wing on it with the RS sticker and badging. How many of these are there?

Nick C.

·
Registered
'05 LGT / '06 STi
539 Posts
Not many!

And I really wish I had one! It's call Rio Red. There was a somewhat limited number of GT's in that color as well.

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I might paint my car that color. I think it would look awesome! The color was really cool and I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. I had to walk around it a couple of times and drive by it on the way out.:sunny:

Nick C.

·
Registered
'05 LGT / '06 STi
539 Posts
I would assume it had it's original gold wheels as well? That's what it came with anyway. Looks too damn cool! :D

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, it had the gold rims and everything. The only thing I didn't like about it was the line that ran from front to back, it's a sticker or something.

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know how you get them off, but i think only 98's have them. I've seen a black, red and green 98 with them on, don't think the rally blues had them though.

Nick C.

·
Registered
26,094 Posts
can't believe that after 1.5 years, you still remember the post you made. :lol: well, looks like that RS is for sale. what can i say except...get it!

·
Registered
597 Posts
i can't figure out why anyone would put pinstripes on a sporty car?! it's like putting on chrome trim!
i've only seen 2 reds in the brilliant red color. I'm pretty sure that's what Subaru called the color.

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
HighTachPres said:
Here's my friends car that lives in Charlotte. We're lucky enough to have him in our car club :)
wow... nifty... now he needs to update the bumper and viola...;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts