Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
06 Wrangler Unlimited
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend somewhere to get my wagon tinted? Somewhere in Worcester county, preferably in the Fitchburg/Leominster area. I'm probably going to do 35% all around.

Please post your experiences with different shops... prices, warranties, customer service, anything else. One of my concerns is that they will cut some of the defroster lines on the back window... I really need that in the winter.

-Corey

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS BRP
1,788 Posts
everyone on Nasioc likes leeberbs and he's located somewhere in southern new york i believe. It's about an hour and a half away from my house but I plan on going to him since the price is worth it (under 200 i was told) and he uses quality tint. Search leeberbs if you're interested, but I don't know how far of a drive that would be for you.

·
06 Wrangler Unlimited
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did a little searching and found out they are actually in NJ. Looks like they do great work, but I MapQuest-ed it and they are 4 hours away. I can't really justify driving 4 hours (8 round trip) just for tint, especially with gas prices. Maybe if I had some other reason to go down there I would do it.

Anyone else have experience with tint shops closer to Worcester?

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
2,603 Posts
why dont you talk to the guy that started the thread TINT PARTY!

I have a strange feeling he does tinting and he is closer than NJ...lol He did mine and it came out great..His name is Ryan and he has a friend Bryan that helps him out. Mine peeled off but they say they replaced it for free if it does so...hopefully they will come fix mine eventually..

OH...and THEY COME TO YOU! $125 for 5 windows tinted...

·
06 Wrangler Unlimited
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm... I guess I'll send him a PM. Sounds like a good price too, although it would probably be a little more since I would have all 7 windows tinted.

·
06 Wrangler Unlimited
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was going to PM him, but I checked the Tint Party thread and he said he is busy until July. I need tint a.s.a.p. cause my A/C doesn't work anymore and it's getting HOT out. Plus I have the money now, and I probably wouldn't if I waited till July.

·
06 Wrangler Unlimited
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well.. I'm at Solar Solutions right now. I'll let you know how it comes out, and try to get some pics up in a day or two.

I'm getting 35% on the front doors, 30% on the rear doors, and 20% on the two side windows and hatch.

·
06 Wrangler Unlimited
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The results...

I'm very pleased with how it came out, and I would highly recommend SolarSolutions to anyone that's thinking of getting in the central Mass area.

Solar Solutions
330 South Road
Bedford, MA 01730

Talk to Sheldon and he gives you a discount if you mention NASIOC/NESIC.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That looks nice. Might I ask how much it ran you?

Bedford is right next door to me and the idea of tint has been growing on me since my AC died...

·
06 Wrangler Unlimited
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was $180 with the NESIC discount. I think he charges $150 for sedans. Just do it, you won't be dissappointed!

Dead A/C was one of the reasons I went with tint too. Seems to cool things down a good bit.

·
Premium Member
2000 rs; STM
405 Posts
Leading edge concepts on route 6 in rehoboth just past the swansea line does a damn good job and provides a lifetime warranty

1 - 15 of 15 Posts