Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just want you to know that my dream car is a Subaru 22B. I dream of driving it up Pikes Peak.

Now that I know there are Altezas available for Imprezas... I have been having nightmares of driving it OFF the Peak... and those little red circles shining the whole way down... :(

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
where can i get them? i really like them. hmmmm...extra 25whp. that's a total of 100hp added. i have always wanted to get them so, honduh owners know how ugly they look when i dust them. cause you know, the only thing they'll see is my tail lights leaving them. :biggest:

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
I never knew the English to be like that. I thought they were the ones with the good tastes, and it was us that did horrid things out cars. laksfnlakwna.sd

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
And everyone who posted on there is drooling over those turd-boxes, too. What the hell?:confused: Think I'm going to have to register/post over there, and let them know how I feel about this horrid new situation.

*Edit* Done, and done.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey mate!!

Here in jolly ol' England we're not quite right in the head e'er since we stopped brushing our teeth and it looks like we have broken Chiclets in our mouths.

But we bloody well are glad we have Altezzas and we'll be jolly happy when we finally get Type-R stickers!!

Cheers!!

·
13 Years of RS
5,532 Posts
grubaru said:
Hey mate!!

Here in jolly ol' England we're not quite right in the head e'er since we stopped brushing our teeth and it looks like we have broken Chiclets in our mouths.

But we bloody well are glad we have Altezzas and we'll be jolly happy when we finally get Type-R stickers!!

Cheers!!
:roflmao:

Perfect summary of that post!

·
Registered
123 Posts
i had always questioned why gayPC marketed them ans 'euro' tail's
and not as japanese spec or something

i understand now

i don't understand how they can find them appealing at all

they're like drooling over them, and they look like crap,

they dont even look like the good ones that have light pods in them, and a cover over them

they look just like the cheap APC ones that are like a light and the lense is colored...

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
It's too bad that they crave them on such high performance GC8 cars. They never even responded to the anti-altezza posts by a few members (including HondaH8ter). :confused:

·
Registered
116 Posts
You know what, I do have to give them credit for taking the criticism well. They didn't respond with the "fuck you, asshole..." thing that you would get on a camaro or mustang board.

They just didn't respond. I don't know if it's because they are

A: more mature and civilized

B: retards

C: pussies

my two pennies...

mike

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
kickin_81 said:
It's too bad that they crave them on such high performance GC8 cars. They never even responded to the anti-altezza posts by a few members (including HondaH8ter). :confused:
what if they put the euro tail lights on the 22b or P1? would it look nice? :p

·
13 Years of RS
5,532 Posts
JZ oo7 said:
what if they put the euro tail lights on the 22b or P1? would it look nice? :p
Did you see the pic over there of those tails on a P1? And I'm sure at least one 22B will end up with them. And all the STi's. Damn, I just can't believe they are mucking up such nice cars, and are happy about it! Well, I guess those lights will take the atention away from thier teeth:p

1 - 20 of 44 Posts