Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to replace the new age RS badge with a GC8 badge - I think they look nicer. I bought one off someone that had de-badged their RS and I want to place it on my trunk. How do I go about re-badging it onto my trunk. Is there a glue that I can buy or something????

·
Registered
300 Posts
I would not use any glue, But instead go to your local auto store or a hardware store and get some 3M double sided sticky tape. Thats what was used to begin with.:nuetron:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The foamy kind....does that withstand earth's natural forces: sun, wind, heat, water, dirt, piss, shit, etc.....

·
Registered
300 Posts
It should! i have wide angle mirrors that are stuck on using 3m tape and they have been fine. I also took off the "S U B A R U" letters and put them back on saying "U R A B U S" and i used the original 3m tape that was on there. Just try to find the thinest foam tape possible and it should be fine. I'm not sure how the double sided sticky tape is with no foam. It might be too thin. Hope this helps.
Alex

·
Registered
116 Posts
VanillaEps said:
The foamy kind....does that withstand earth's natural forces: sun, wind, heat, water, dirt, piss, shit, etc.....
Yes. Just for you I dropped the steamer on my car and the foamy stuff held!!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts