Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Got any more info about this??

Are you building it, for business, peronal use??

Indoor, outdoor

What's up?

-Mike-

Fellow subie owner with a stable of R/C cars

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm building it, the only real hold up is what to use for border material. I wanted to use the corregated black drain pipe but giveen the current layout the cost would be like $280. I really don't want to spend that on pipe, given I will need to get dirt as well. Depending on what I hear from a friend of mine about getting the pipe cheaper, I may have to re think the layout to make it more border friendly. I also need to look at the layout in a little more detail as it's rather long relative to most R/C tracks I've been on. This track is all about personal use(for me and the wife and anyone else that's wants to ), cause I've been into R/C for a while, but haven't done much with the cars since there has been no off road track close to me.

What cars do you have?

I've a Losi XX4, Schumacher CAT 2000 E.C., Traxxas Rustler, converted Grasshopper II into a pan car, and disassembled Mud Blaster. Looking to go gas 1/8 scale buggy but it depends on how much I get back into R/C

Bob

·
Registered
508 Posts
Wurd!!!
I have a T-maxx and a Hpi RTR4 baby... dude I'd love to help... I was tryin to makea club in the city but... there wasn't enough interiset and the cost was too much for the people in the area. WELL like I said I'd love to help so PM or AIM me @ Subiekid00 or RudyVaio or e-mail me @ [email protected]

Peace and good luck

·
Registered
20 Posts
That sounds awesome

I've always wanted to build a track, but no room...

I have a Tamiya TB01, HPI micro, and T-MAXX. I've been in the hobby form a little over 2 years now.

I've raced the tb-01 but there are so many rules that just sucked the fun out of it for me. A personal track should be awesome.

Good Luck

-Mike-

·
Registered
2005 Legacy GT GRP
137 Posts
Hey!!

This is great!! I bought an HPI RS4 and haven't had anywhere to run it, except on the street. If you need some help, let me know...shoot me a PM. I'm free most weekends. I'm a bit of a body freak...I've got three Imprezas (2 GC8 and 1 GDA), an EvoVI, and an M5.

Keep me posted!! I might be able to bring a few friends with R/C's too.

Jarrad

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've changed the track some based on feedback from the R/C forums. The new track is at the bottom of the thread. The onyl thing I am waiting on is the purchase of the pipe for the edging of the track. One of the guys on the i-club that's local might have a lead for me on a cheap price for the pipe.
http://www.radiocontrolzone.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89999

Jazz, any help you can provide would be great, espcially since your realtively close. One thing though, since the track is off-road only, you'll need a new car or convert the HPI to the rally version of the RS4. I'll make sure you know about the "build" date.

Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts