Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS. I know very little about cars, most of the time i'm good at figuring out why something isn't working but this rattling noise is driving me insane. From what my dad i can tell its not the engine its more of like a clicking rattling kind of noise almost like something is loose but it only starts making this noise when i shift to second and it continues to make noise until i put it in neutral. The sound it seems like is coming anywhere from the middle of the car to the front but i'm not sure and its hard to take video of it when your driving and theres wind haha. If anybody can help me I would greatly appreciate it. I have such a beautiful car and it kind of ruins it when everybody can here this noise haha and its just going to make me go insane

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
also..small world..i've got family up in the holly springs area. off ten ten rd.

edit: well i guess that's more like the apex area..but..close enough.

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha nice. i live in a community off of hw 55 well off avent ferry but yeah haha. I just realized where your from. One of my best friends goes to the college of Charleston i go down there every once and a while i cant wait to take my subie on the next trip down there though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts