Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
V5 WRX STI Impreza Sportswagon
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to put these up for sale. I have a set of JDM OEM "Multi Coating" Fog lights from a GD Impreza. From what I have been reading they fit a GC and that is why I bought them. They include the bulbs and are in great used condition. I will put up more pics if requested and will eventually put them on ebay as a backup.

I don't have any seller history on here but I have 100% good feedback on ebay if you click here---> ebay.

I am in Osaka, Japan and they will be shipped via EMS with insurance and tracking. EMS is very fast and usually arrives within a week.

$350 plus $48 for shipping to the USA. Europe is $55 for shipping.
This price is $80 cheaper than the cheapest on ebay!

First paypal to [email protected] gets them. Thanks!

·
Registered
2009 BL5, 2001 RS
3,472 Posts
These really aren't rare they are just damn expensive!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These really aren't rare they are just damn expensive!

I am not sure how they are state side but over here they are rarely available. And, yes, expensive. I paid a pretty penny for these as well.

·
Registered
2000 Impreza RS BRP
34 Posts
I've seen these around a few times. They look cool but what is so special about them exactly. Do they give off a slightly different color light then the regular fogs or is it just strictly for looks?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
They were a dealer option and are now hard to get. People like rare stuff. Their light output is yellow and some people like that.

A person put 3000k HID in them and they look like this -

·
Registered
2000 RS Coupe Silverthorn 5spd
565 Posts
For the HID pic, i cant see it. :(

Ive been looking and looking for these...i want them so bad to match my STi's fogs...dam you bronco's for not getting the points for my football square!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts