Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Cool.

Isn't it crazy how inside it sounds like the rocks are tearing your car apart, but outside it just sounds like a stroll in the park?

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
The rally-x season in the NW is over until spring, and that makes me a saaaad panda.:( I gotta go find some logging roads, or something! Must...drive...fast...though...mud...seriously, you guys!

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
Must........bring.......rallyx.........to........Ohio........soon!

Snow will suffice for now, but a rallyx would just be too cool.

·
The first ex-ex-moderator!
00 RS & GSX-R 750
1,446 Posts
SON OF A .........
I got this when I tried the link?

Parse error: parse error in /home/sites/site10/web/config.php on line 321

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/site10/web/config.php:321) in /home/sites/site10/web/mainfile2.php on line 83

Warning: Failed opening 'language//global.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/sites/site10/web/mainfile2.php on line 84
Unable to select database

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
Yeah, but that's on public roads and there's always the possibility of the law ruining your day! I want some real offroad autocrossing or rally super spectator stage racing! BTW, Ed and I are probably gonna enter this one just for kicks! I live right down the road from the start so I know a great deal of the roads likely to be used in the routes! Too bad the snow is melting, it coulda been REAL fun!

puckaveli said:
Ask and ye shall recieve. Ohio Winter Rally

1 - 8 of 8 Posts