Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about the short notice but there is a rally-x at tombstone paint ball on saturday. It should start at around 4:00 pm. My car will be getting raced this time. I might be racing, but for sure Scott and Marvin will be driving the car. They are trying to win the CRS points for there class and both of there cars are broke.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is a old saying we used to use when a customer would call complaining about a noise, or when we would do something that might make a noise later.

CAN'T HEAR IT FROM MY HOUSE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
HAHAHAHA!

So you gonna make it less-noisey or not?? Smart ass! Every time I hit a bump it sounds like the bar is going through the car frame! :)

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Wait a sec! Richard are you having problems with your rear Swaybar?...Dude! WTF!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Front sway bar. White line has had a prob. with noise on the front sway bar on the new car. I mod.ed richards car to make a sway bar from a old car work. I need to trim alittle still. Also if he car was lowered it would not be a problem. But as we all know it still is stock..

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
It will be lowered in a couple weeks. But in case I ever decide to do more dirting and raise it back up, I'd like to go ahead and get it working on stock levels.

Frakk: no worries... sean explained it. swaybars are great. Get them foo!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Shweeeeet!

Although I have a feeling some of the noise is from the infamous whiteline endlinks (great handling + real noisy)

Woooo! Star Wars this week and a "new" car in two weeks! It's a good month :)

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
I know it will be for me too I get my Bonus too! you know the one I was supposed to get Six fucking months ago...But hey who's counting! ( Do I hear Turbo????)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I hear engines blowing up! :D

You really gonna go turbo???? SWEEEEET! Vishnu is getting ready to release a new turbo kit for your car. Sean might be able to hook you up with that ... or you could let him put together a custom kit for you... or go with scooby specialties... or ludespeed ... or ... :D

Just be sure to build up your engine (clutch, etc) first! Fast engine + no tranny = bad :)

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Frakk....if you really want to go turbo I might have the perfect set up for you. We'll talk about it on Friday.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
Do I hear Turbo?
You do realize, Frakk, that just getting a turbo won't make you any faster. You still have to actually press in the gas pedal! :nuetron:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts