Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS Sil
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motor Rally to the Apple Orchards of Historic Oak Glen. A friend of mine is hosting Caterham Capers - II to celebrate getting his Caterham Super 7 legally registered in California. He puts on cool events, and would like to invite the Subaru enthusiasts to participate. The rally is scheduled for Sunday, May 19, 2002, with first car out at 9:00 AM. In the rally, you'll travel on scenic rural country roads while following a route from his home in Riverside to the Oak Glen apple orchards in the hills above Yucaipa. Along the way you'll test your powers of observation by searching for answers to in-route questions. Prizes for the top finishers. For more information or an event flyer, please e-mail [email protected].

Chieh

·
Registered
259 Posts
Sounds fun! Hey Sean... wanna do it with me? You should let me drive your car again... I promise I won't hit a curb this time. :D

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
That's OK, I would like to keep my new wheels in one peice, after all I never abuse them myself!!

Sure I'll " do it with you"!! :eek:

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Ah! can I compete too?I know how to drive really fast!!!!!!!!:burnout:

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
[email protected] SUBARU said:
This will be perfect for you. If it is the kind of race I thiink it is, you won't have to break the speed limit.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what you're saying is that I drive like a grandma':rolleyes:?????

·
Registered
2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS Sil
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[email protected] SUBARU said:
So this is a time,navigational type rally?????? Not a race?
It is a race. Time rally. Just not a "speed" rally. The goal is to be the first to arrive at the destination with all of the correct answers.

This is a street rally with legal speed limit. Of course, my co-worker may have a prize for the one who reaches destination first without any answers. I don't know what the prizes consists of this year.

It's a lot of fun. And the scenaries are always beautiful.

Chieh

1 - 20 of 42 Posts