Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
wow, when i read about it on rallylive this morning they were saying the fine was going to be ~$6k US. i guess them kiwis don't fuck around :eek:

NZ is one of my favorite rallies. acutally, all the former British Empire rallies are my favorite, go figure. although, this year, there are too many people to root for. Solberg and Makinen in WRC of course. but look at GrN :eek: go Possum!!! no wait, go Ramana. nope, scratch that, go Pat!!!!!!!!!!!. ah shit, GO STIG :biggest:

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gronholm is leading once again..I think he got top stage time on 7 or the 9 stages and Burns got the other two...

What is up with these Pugs!!!

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
well, really, its just Gronholm. he pulled out a 40 second lead already :rolleyes: burns is down in 4th. rovenpera is further down then that. Martin is having a good run so far though i suspect Petter will go maximum attack tomorrow and own him, like he always does. Markko just doesn't handle pressure well. but at least both subarus have made it through the first day unscathed :D and setting competitive times to boot. should be a good rally. i'm bummed about group N though. Possum and Pat are already out. GO STIG :D and Ramana is doing suprisingly decent. big thumbs up to him for playing well with the big boys.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't want Burns to do well...darn it...

Only time will tell...

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
that's cool but i think it might get me fired :)

all and all, not a bad run for subaru. now they just need to pick up the pace a bit ;)

·
Registered
597 Posts
Speaking of Possum, did anybody hear of the tragedy?
It's a great loss to the rally world. he put in many years of successful rallying for Subaru.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
sunnys25 said:
Speaking of Possum, did anybody hear of the tragedy?
It's a great loss to the rally world. he put in many years of successful rallying for Subaru.
no kidding. its just so sad. i always rooted for him. one of my favorites for sure. :sosad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts