Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into picking up a used Rallispec exhaust for an extremely good price. I believe the owner said it was an N1 style. Any thoughts on this exhaust? Good, bad? It's for a daily driven car...

·
Registered
796 Posts
They were very high quality and had a monster sound. They were jsut expensive. if you can pick one up in good shape, at a good price, go for it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i have the Rallispec 2.5 inch magnaflow muffler, the N1 muffler which they used before the magnaflow units, are super loud. my freind has one and its awesome, but i can see how it will get annoying. what size piping is it? if its 2 1/4 it should sound super nice.

Nate

·
Registered
223 Posts
I just picked up a used 2 1/4 N1 style rallispec about a month ago. I love it. It is somewhat loud, but the intake is still slightly louder. I got it for 300 and feel it was worth it.

Matt

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had to back out of the deal due to bills which REALLY SUCKS! I was going to get it from a local guy here in NY for a good deal. If you guys want it I could tell him, it had a magnaflow muffler on it. :( :mad: :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts