Just thought I'd add a new post to our quiet little NW neighborhood!:boxer:

Soooo, are we gonna meet or what? :cool:

Brandee

·
Registered
2000 RS, silver, blah, blah, b
200 Posts
WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!! RAISE HHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL.......

What was my point...:run:
Brain:stinky:

Oh yeah. I think that a meet is a stupendous idea. I think that EVERY one that has a GC8 in the NW area should go out and visit the mighty Carl Vinson on it's return home tomorrow into Bremerton :D . OR if you happen to miss my most favortie hell hole come home, you can come to the Auto-X at the Bremerton raceway (aka: airport) sponsered by the Bremerto Sports Car Club (which is, nicely, much more loose on which cars go to which class). Which, I will be attending as well as at least one more GC8 that I know of, but he's not on the boards, I don't think. Anyways, come on over to the ghetto of WA state and see the trash that is Bremerton :p .

L8r,
Brett

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Coolio! I didn't know if anyone would reply:)

Are any of you going to the Subi thing at SIR at the end of the month?

I want to but I"m not up for the i-club BS. The only really cool guys there are Iv30 (Ivan) a WRXr but a cool guy, and Meebs (nice ride, never met him but he is nice in his posts) :D.

Besides it would be awesome for us to show up sportin our RS25.com stickers.. Mine is on my back window and I've found that it really gets under some iclubbers skin. :boxer: Woohoo! I love irritating people :)

Brandee

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hmmm… I don’t think that I have RS25.com stickers. In fact I have I-club.com stickers that I got a long time ago. But, I’m also non-biased on the whole i-club VS rs25 fight club. I really don’t care, cuz eventually my car won’t be a 2.5 rs it will be a Ver.V STi and then I will be the happiest man in the land. Anyways, back to the subject at hand. Minx… aren’t you talking about the SOA thing down in P(ortland)IR? I don’t think that I will be able to make it though because I will be going out on deployment again around that time. I’m not totally sure as to when the event is but we get underway on the 24th so I prolly won’t be here for it. But, I will be in San Diego getting super trashed shortly after my birthday on the 2nd of November. WooHoo!!!! Hope to see you guys driving around!!

L8r,
Brett

·
Registered
200 Posts
Ryan24 said:
There are RS25.com stickers?
Would it be bad if I had them plus i-club stickers?
THAT would be raisin hell:devil: . I would do that just to make certain people(s) blood boil, and then, laugh heartily about them making such a big deal over my +5 HP stickers:roflmao: Yeah!!! get em' both.

L8r,
Brett

·
Registered
Silver '99 Impreza 2.5 RS
118 Posts
I'll be there (the PIR "Taste of Subaru" thing) if my name gets pulled for the track day. Probably not otherwise though (but we'll see). I think there's a rallycross the day before too.

Sean
www.subrew.com

·
Registered
00 2.5RS
74 Posts
I'll be there, hopefully get picked for the track day too
I'm also entered into the car show, my cars not show worthy but I just wanted to show it off to some of the "big wigs" that might be there and just have fun
Oh yeah I will be at the rally-x too
Where can I get some of the RS25.com stickers?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Me too!

I'll be doing the rallycross on Saturday (my birthday) and then the track day (if my name gets pulled.) I might stick around the "Taste of Subie" event to snap a few pictures etc. as long as I'm in town if I'm not doing the track day.

Chris H.

·
Registered
2000 RS BRP
209 Posts
There is also a TSD on the Friday night before the RallyX. Ghoul's Gambol will be starting from the GI Joe's parking lot in SE Portland around 6- 6:30pm. It will probably last 3 - 4 hours give or take. Sounds like it will be loads of fun...corn maze in the middle of the race, people and vehicles dress up too.

If anyone is going to be in the area for the weekend's events & wants to come along with me as a Navigator, drop me a message.

Teresa :)

BTW, will be good to see you at the RallyX Chris. Hope you are coming too Andy!

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
It is turning into a major Subaru weekend!! ;)

Ghoul's Gambol is a fun event just for the heck of it. Teresa...think I might be running it with my friends, but I know another gal who might be interested in Navigating...if you interested. Hmm..then you might have to fight over who's RS to take!!! :)

I do the TSD's for fun...I am a rally co-driver first!!!

Teresa...are you on the ORG list too?? Have seen the name and wondered.

Hope to see most of you at one or all of the events.

Anyone coming up to watch the rally this weekend???

Tina

1 - 15 of 15 Posts