Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
currently i want the 22b seats....they'll look eally good in my car....but it is also hard to find......so for those that have racin seats...which ones do have or think is better? thanxz....

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sparco Pro 2000 driver seat, and for the ladies, Sparco Torino passenger seat as soon as my tuner can install it. The girls definitely do not like the racing bucket, so I had to go reclinable for the guests.

·
Ntseg Muag!
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i've seen the sparco seats but never seen the cerbue....how much are them? do they come in blue? thanxz again...

·
Registered
410 Posts
nolimitski said:
you could also get the sparco seats or cerbue i think there splet? somthing along that line??
I think you mean Corbeau :lol:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I tried looking for Sti seats and my search was impossible, so i opted for the next choice on my list which were Recaros

Ed

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ed,

Looks Good!

When you get tired of spending money on you car I'll let you spend it on mine:D

Chris

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
i got a sparco EVO seat in my car. been there for over a year. feels great.

jz

·
Ntseg Muag!
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey thanxz for ur replies......those are some nice looking seats...how much are they for..

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
i got my sparco evo for 375 shipped, brand new. they usually retail for like 500. bought a stock seat slider, and built a bracket so the seat can sit on the stock seat slider.

jz

·
Registered
76 Posts
Recaro SRD = costs way too much (in the neighborhood of $600), but the fit and feel, well theres a reason why they have these stock in the current JDM Integra and Civic Type R as well as older model Porsche 911s :)

Ed

·
Registered
MY00 Impreza 2.5RS, Aspen Whit
150 Posts
STi Version 5 or 6

You know, the ones that are like 1200 a set.

I want those. If anyone feels the urge to buy me an early X-mas present. Thats what I want.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
iBlueVirus said:
sparco evo is really nice. i am still trying to steal the one jz has right now. :lol:
my seat got my ass print in it now. you still want it? hahahahahha!

jz

·
Registered
MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS BRP
2,605 Posts
i so want to find an used one. but they are no where to be found. :( How about I let you drive at rallyx and I'll take the seat off your hands for $100? :lol: j/k

·
Registered
MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS BRP
2,605 Posts
oh and truly sorry for stealing the thread. i would sugget you go to some local races and actually sit in a few to decide what you like. I did that and evo was my pick. but I am a poor bastard who can't afford to buy anything. :lol:

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
yea, you really should go to a store and sit in the different seats. different seats are made for different size people. i notice momo's are too wide for me.

jz

1 - 18 of 18 Posts