Votes: 15 83.3%
  • srt-4

Votes: 3 16.7%
121 - 140 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wedge said:
I raced one, from a roll from 40mph. The fucker sprayed on me and pulled away, NOT by much though! :gaga:
I did start catching him at high speeds.

F a spray! :mad:
Put some spray on your car. A turbo AWD launched on nitrous. Youd kill anything from a stop! (Maybe your clutch too) :burnout:

·
Registered
2013 SCION FRS WHITEOUT
638 Posts
xmdfmk7x said:
Go back to the orient you cock. Maybe you should do some research before you start flapping your mouth like a dumbass to prove just how worthless your opinion is. Chrysler started the whole 4 cylinder turbo market back in the 80's. Open your eyes, you squinty-eyed penis.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :lol:

oKKK you little fucktard. Chrysler was started by a bunch of white people who probably gave black people corn bread to build their cars. if u hate asian people so much, might as well burn all ur clothes and all ur shoes, cuz they are all sewed up by my relatives. even ur KKK masks was sewed up by my relatives u racist little fuck. i hope u and ur whiteboy pals have fun glowing in the dark. change ur SN to Casper.

on a side note. it is good to see that there are still some people in here that hates the SRT4.

since im a squinty eyed asian, might as well end this post saying this.

SanQ. and have a berry nice day.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
Please keep the topic to cars...and no personal attacks....
Thanks,
Tina

·
Banned for not posting nude party pics.
2009 2.5i Hatch
1,956 Posts
Most of the time racial jokes are by far the funniest... It's funny how when I make a black joke the black guys laugh and the white people give me the mean faces.

·
Registered
2013 SCION FRS WHITEOUT
638 Posts
DOHCRT said:
About understeer, Neons have always been tail-happy. I have to watch for oversteer under hard cornering.
a front wheel drive with oversteer?!?! watch for oversteer under hard cornering? correct me if i'm wrong, but if u manage to get a fwd to oversteer consistanly u aren't driving right. typically, oversteer in a fwd usually occurs when u accelerate too early through a corner, other than that, there really isnt and reason for a fwd to oversteer...every fwd that ive experienced or have seen sufferes from consistant understeer, no matter how the car is tuned. u can correct understeer in a fwd using a little left foot braking, but i guess that is only for japanese fwd cars...

but neway, im just an ignorant little asian dude with squinty eyes, so maybe im reading wrong. sollie.

i apologize for my words Tina (Rallichic). but he started it. :p :run:

·
Registered
2013 SCION FRS WHITEOUT
638 Posts
No?! u no want schimp. only poh flied lice? why u know dat? a ok. a ok. no plobrem. i make for u poh flied lice. i give u gooodeal. 2 dolla mail in rebay. u know? mail in rebay? sanQ.

i know it. cuz my parents sound just like that. :rotflmao:

im going to hell... :help:

·
Registered
2010 Impreza 2.5i 5-door, 5-sp
2,124 Posts
AzN STi IMPREZA said:
im not racist but racial jokes make me laugh.
:rotflmao:That's a damn good post... :rotflmao:

·
Registered
2013 SCION FRS WHITEOUT
638 Posts
Burnout said:
FWD can have snap oversteer just like a impreza.

yea. fwd can have snap over steer just like an impreza, if you drive it wrong. usually accelerating before the "apex"

generally, when entering a corner, fwd and awd will understeer if you go a little too fast. rwd will turn in nicely, producing a slight oversteer. towards the apex if your keeping a good pace for the particular corner, the car should be fine. at or after the apex is when u can accelerate at the rate the car is capable. if you accelerate too hard before the apex, the car would produce this "snap oversteer". this doesnt actually make u go faster through the corner, it slows u down.

·
Registered
02 RS, 97 brighton
105 Posts
Snap over steer happens when you let off the gas when going around a turn.

If you accelerate through a corner to early in a FWD or AWD car it will push, other wise known as under steer. The only way the back end of FWD car will come out when under acceleration would be in snow or dirt.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Oversteer in some FWD cars is not uncommon because of weight bias. Most FWD cars are heavier in front, lighter in back. Neons and SRT-4's have a much lighter rear end than front, so when the car is pushed to the limit oversteer can occur. Corner entry speed has a lot to do with it, but there is a fine line between to slow and to fast in a FWD. Some Honda drivers Ive spoke with say they experience some oversteer at the limit. If the rear springs are stiffer than the front, it could also cause unwanted oversteer in a FWD.

·
Registered
5 Posts
AzN STi IMPREZA said:
correct me if i'm wrong, but if u manage to get a fwd to oversteer consistanly u aren't driving right. typically, oversteer in a fwd usually occurs when u accelerate too early through a corner,
Once again, fuckface opens his mouth and proves his stupidity. UNDERsteer happens when you accelerate out of a corner too early in a FWD car. Oversteer happens when you brake while turning.

Goddamn, no wonder you swear by your Subaru, it's because you're stuck in Subaru Land where the laws of physics and reality don't apply.

121 - 140 of 144 Posts