Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats right it may only of been an 1/8 of a mile but it was just me and him. The chevelle had a small block v-8 dual flowmaster exhaust, headers, 650 cfm holley carb, wide street slicks on the rear, a soap number in the window that read 13.something(yes he did drag it) and my stock little 93 suby impreza stayed side by side with him the whole time, and i started behind him, it was only an 1/8 of a mile or so but we are gonna get on a longer stretch tom. I hope. Also i raced a buick skylark that was no contest right there. but hey someone had to shut him up. also put to shame was a honda civic was all decked out with that loud bumble bee exhaust and some fancy taillights with strobes, I don't think it was a v-tech though. tom. I am also going to have to silence another kid who has spent a lot of time on his chevy cavalier, he put a nice ram air intake and a flowmaster exhaust on it, well tom. is his dooms day, he thinks he can take me on a back windy road, i damn near fell over laughing. well any way i just wanted to start this thread for all of you to speak of your accomplishments, in the wonderful world of suby racing.
:stinky:
:boxer:

hopefuly my suby won't be stock for long.
short term plans are air intakes coming up out of the fog light holes, and an exhaust system.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I haven't watched Bernie Mac's show, but I have to vote for "My Wife and Kids" with Damon Wayons as being one of the funniest shows on TV right now...

·
Registered
308 Posts
Sucks that I have to wait until the beginning of March for the next rally.

Too bad I can't actually go to any of the WRC rallies.... :(

·
Registered
77 Posts
hoolllly shit.....rs25.com has discovered the sacred.......thread hijack.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts