Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 RS coupe
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so back in the day (many years ago), I had a quick release set up in my old s14 and I use to do the joke when a car was next to me and the passenger was looking at me I would detach the wheel and pretend to swerve at them (dont ever do this to the driver!!!). Anyways I grew out of it till last night, me and the lady went to the drive thru at DQ (yum!) and as I was waiting for our foods I was showing my girl how the quick release works and when the guy came with food I gave my girl the wheel, said “hold this” took the food, said “thanks” to the guy at the window with a puzzled look on his face, told my girl “my hands are full, you drive” she held the steering wheel up like she was driving and we drove off. It was a good laugh to see two heads pop out the window as we drove off. :mamoru:

I think next time Im going to play drunk and tell my gf that she was right and she better drive... :naughty:

·
Registered
00RS & 02WRX
1,439 Posts
there is a civic at my school..i remove his streeing wheel when he park down and put in the trank..lol..something i saw him put in his backpack and been it to school...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts