Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
06 Lexus Rx400h
Joined
·
2,071 Posts
their are.. but its not really that important.. i mean they are lol.. but as far as aftermarket goes .. the stock is plenty.. just gata watch rust.. thats what gets em 90% of the time.. the other 10% is rallying shit lol
 

· Premium Member
06 Lexus Rx400h
Joined
·
2,071 Posts
unless you really off road your car.. you should be good.. i know alot of ppl that do auto-x and they all have stock tie rods.. also, how did you twist yours?? and are the end links still good??
 

· Registered
01 STM RS EJ257, 6MT, Brembos
Joined
·
2,509 Posts
^^^ Usually people who twist/bend their tie rods do so by sliding into a curb. I'm going to take a wildass guess that this is what happened? Stock will be fine, assuming you don't go banging into things.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top