Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Impreza L 3.6
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Timing Belt Kits from 42 Autosports

Please Contact us for a custom quote if you have something other than a SOHC EJ25 and would like a Timing Belt Kit. We are happy to quote out any combination of parts for any Subaru motor, including JDM motors*.

Our Popular Timing Kits Are Now On The New www.42autosports.com website! Please visit the site to order.
Direct Link to Timing Kits: http://www.42autosports.com/search.asp?keyword=Timing

If you need any other parts while the front of the motor is off the car please let us know!

Attachments

·
Registered
1996 Impreza L 3.6
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Image tags don't seem to be working so attachments have been uploaded. Basic, Basic + seals, Premium, and Ultra. In that order.

·
Registered
1996 Impreza L 3.6
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are those the only packages? Are there any for just timing belt,tensioner and idler pulleys?
We can price whatever combination you would like. Those just seemed to work.

Send me a PM with the car and I'll shoot you one back with a quote for that.

-Adam

·
Registered
1996 Impreza L 3.6
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what about a 95 ej20g ultra kit plus oil pump and does this kit also come with the hydrolic part of the tensoiner
I'll have to do a bit of double checking to make sure we find you all the right parts for that thing, but yes we can include the hydraulic tensioner & oil pump. :)

Get some info for you tomorrow.

·
Registered
1998,SUBARU,2.5RS,BLACK
327 Posts
Wow! This is perfect timing! For once my laziness has paid off. I’ll be messaging you for a 2000 2.2l OBS

·
Registered
1996 Impreza L 3.6
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
woah, the all inclusive package price changed from last night. darn it. i was looking into that one too.
Sorry about that. The price is still quite competitive.

We had to add the tensioner in that one. The Continental kits usually includes those but I went back to double check and these did not. Therefore, the price was adjusted.

-Adam

·
Registered
1996 Impreza L 3.6
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We can also get OE replacement or OE oil pumps, seals, gaskets, bearings, etc if you are looking for OE Subaru rebuild parts.

1 - 20 of 193 Posts