Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'04 PSM WRX Premium
8,339 Posts
Hmmm, I saw a video on a Japanese company that has an exhaust you can change the volume with similar to that.

Do I think that's worth $200? Nope. I would personally like my exhaust all the way open all the time for the best performance and fuel economy. If your exhaust is too loud look into a different muffler.

·
Registered
00 2.5RS BRP
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm, I saw a video on a Japanese company that has an exhaust you can change the volume with similar to that.

Do I think that's worth $200? Nope. I would personally like my exhaust all the way open all the time for the best performance and fuel economy. If your exhaust is too loud look into a different muffler.
its not that its too loud its just that if I get pulled over I can flip the switch and also when I'm driving at night and have a headache I can turn it down.

·
Registered
99 RS WRB/SOLD
67 Posts
I am running one of these and its awsome I can run under the radar and then with a flip of a switch go wide open. I am working on a TPS sensor switch so it will open under certain voltage and close to act like a engine brake when I let off.

·
Registered
00 2.5RS BRP
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am running one of these and its awsome I can run under the radar and then with a flip of a switch go wide open. I am working on a TPS sensor switch so it will open under certain voltage and close to act like a engine brake when I let off.
thats sick!

I want it now!:burnout::burnout:

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
That sounds pretty cool. I'd like to hear a sound clip of this in action.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts