Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
RIP 08.24.2013
01 legacy L
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked on google and on geniunsubaruparts and they don't list this relay, but I need it for my fog lights to work.

If you remove the fuze cubby by your left knee, shine a light in there and look down almost to the floor. In there you'll see a bar of holes for relay's, it's one of those that I need for my fog lamps to work. They're shiny and silver in color, think they're galvanized steel.

If anyone could yank that bitch out and get the model number I'd be very grateful, or if you knew the part number so I could get a cross reference at autozone that'd be awesome. The only relay they found goes under the hood 'which I have' and is 35$ but isn't the same shape as the one under the dash so I cant use it.

Halp

·
RIP 08.24.2013
01 legacy L
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^ Nope haven't bought it, just found out what I needed :p. From the looks of things 1 relay covers quite a few things under the dash. If you have one that would save me a few bucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.