Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
'99 Hybrid RS Coupe
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know what "1101 Long" and "1101 Short". I've got a set of the Delta aggressive ground cams in my garage and each cam is labeled one of these. Also, they are both engraved "2000". Is there any difference between the 1999 SOHC cams and the 2000 SOHC cams? My research leads me to believe that I should be fine. Anyone know for sure?

· Registered
'99 Hybrid RS Coupe
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another question that some may have answers to. I just picked up a set of Cobb EL headers and don't have gaskets for it. I want to know what gasket I'm going to need for the header to track pipe connection. Is there an OEM gasket for this or will I need to find something to fit?

· Banned
NOT ENOUGH SUBIES
771 Posts
delta cams markings

Anybody know what "1101 Long" and "1101 Short". I've got a set of the Delta aggressive ground cams in my garage and each cam is labeled one of these. Also, they are both engraved "2000". Is there any difference between the 1999 SOHC cams and the 2000 SOHC cams? My research leads me to believe that I should be fine. Anyone know for sure?

the 2000 is the aggressive grind, the "long" cam is left the "short" is right side.
Any other questions bout our cams feel free to pm me.
Thanks for your business,

Jon
Owner
Delta Cam
Custom Import Heads

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.