Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
06' Leg Spec B - No more RS :(
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to not be a big fan of the gold wheeled subaru. Well that was when I lived in NH and didnt see very many around. not to mention any 17" gold wheels. The STI BBS wheels made me a little fonder but these P7s are a great look for the GC8. I got AGXs with P1's and I get no bothersome rub. Since the tires are 225 45 17 I do get some when cornering hard in the rears. But full lock nothing and the fronts do not hit even over hard bumps. on the strut side I could probally only fit about 6 or 7 bussiness cards between them and the tire. Great looking set up though I'm really pleased. Now I just need some bigger BRAKES. but i heard these wheels will not clear brembos :bonk:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THanks yeah just Put my Stock silvers in the photo classifieds too

·
Registered
95 GC 371hp/355tq ej25 1.5xtr
4,494 Posts
looks good. what size tires did you get? whats the offset on the wheels?

and where did you get those fog covers?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got the Fog covers on ebay like 4 years ago lol. But I have been through many carwashes and i'm amazed they havent been ripped off. But yeah running 52 for offest which gives the decent clearence for the outer fender but still going to get 215s' soon

·
L On Roids.
98L 2.2
1,371 Posts
looks good man. I remember ya painting the top of ya front bumper. It looks pretty good. You don't need brembos for bigger brakes, just get 4pot wrx ones! I'm pretty sure they'll clear with your wheels on.

·
Premium Member
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
I'm also not too nuts about silver-on-gold, but there's enough Scoobs around, that have it. Shame on you for never seeing gold wheels in NH! There were lots of them, well at least when I still lived there. :D

Brian's is probably the most famous: www.northursalia.com

·
Registered
1999 Rally Bluuuuuu
1,361 Posts
I used to have the same wheels in silver and I always thought they were awesome!

·
Ex-Mooderator
2001 RSTi, 2011 WRX Hatch
3,278 Posts
Congrats!

Your wheels are now stronger than any other part on your car =)

Seriously... P7s will survive an atomic bomb.

-- Dave

1 - 20 of 21 Posts