Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm considereing getting lightened pulleys for my car, however i have an automatic 2.2l
will they still work? will i have to do anything different? will i still notice gains from them?

·
Registered
05 LGT limited
405 Posts
I'm assuming that the pulley fits a 2.2l. If so, then yes, it will work, and your car will rev a little faster.

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
What kind of pulleys are you considering? I have the SubySports pulleys and they are top-notch quality. They are the same size as the regular pulleys, too.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Ive got the U/O pulleys on my auto 2.5,,,work just fine fr me,the small gains are there,revs quicker too.

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
I considered the UR pulley, but I got the SubySports pulley set since the belts wouldn't be different and there are 3 instead of 1. Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
2.2L's Unite :happynow: Eh maybe we could start our own page......well then again........ I'm also thinking about getting the SubySport pulley set

Buster

·
Registered
238 Posts
How severely do the UD pully's effect your car with the Air Conditioning on? I've got to run my AC for 6 out of 12 months down here due to the nasty heat, and I dont want to kill the car running pully's and straining the alternator with the AC on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts