Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
00' & 01' 2.5 RS sedans
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so heres my pride and joy, its a 2000 Aspen White 2.5RS with a 2005 EJ205 WRX swap, so far for mods she has a TurboXS turbo-back exhaust w/ 4" downpipe to 3" cat-back, Cobb CAI and Perrin turbo inlet, Cobb adjustable short throw, ACT Stage 2 clutch and flywheel, Koni adjustable struts, F&R Whiteline swaybars and bushings, SS brake lines, all clear lights up front, STI high style scoop, Ver5/6 Grille, rear spats and a pimp-ass trailer hitch!!!! interior has 03 WRX seats, Boost and oil temp gauges, HKS type1 turbo timer and Jdm MOMO shift knob. this is still a work in progress i plan on upgrading ALOT within the year so ill keep this up to date. let me know what you guys think!

·
4 please, to go.
Ver 7 STi GC, elderly L
3,623 Posts
that is a very large DP, excellent looking RS. Did you notice any difference going to the STi scoop over the RS?

·
Registered
00' & 01' 2.5 RS sedans
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not really just looks like a mailbox on my hood, thinking about putting the stocker back on.

·
Registered
00 GC8 Silverthorn 2.5RS Coupe
29 Posts
Nice looking swap!

I like the DP but the stickers and the yellow fogs are a bit ricey for me. jmho

So are you satisfied with the performance vs cost of the WRX swap?

Ive been telling myself if I am gonna do it I am either going to do an STI swap or build my 2.5 block up and turbo it.
then again with gas the way it is and the wife using it as a dd we might just toss a set of rings and a head gaskets on it and keep beating it.

Thanks for the pics!
definitely inspiring.

·
4 please, to go.
Ver 7 STi GC, elderly L
3,623 Posts
i don't think his stickers are ricey given that he appears to actually drive it off road, and it actually is a WRX engine under the hood. Yellow fogs actually give greater visibility in the type of conditions in which they're intended to be used, i.e. fog/snow.

Read up on it at www.danielsternlighting.com

·
Registered
00' & 01' 2.5 RS sedans
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the stickers are the 2 car clubs im in and i make the yellow tint myself, one good thing about working at a graphics shop

·
Registered
00' & 01' 2.5 RS sedans
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live on dirt roads so it sees dirt daily, scares the crap out of me everytime i put it sideways but i love it!

·
Registered
00' & 01' 2.5 RS sedans
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
there the *orciari spats and i painted the vents black over the weekend and put on the Perrin turbo inlet

·
Registered
00' & 01' 2.5 RS sedans
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
this is from like 4 years ago but this is my old L before i hit a tree at 60, ill put up a pic of the aftermath tonite

·
Registered
00' & 01' 2.5 RS sedans
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
finally took a pic of the intake with the new Perrin inlet and i have a few pics of my own custom made rockblocker for the people who wanted to see how it looked, all my buddies say you cant tell the difference.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts