Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to apologize to the members of this site for freaking out on an earlier topic, it was uncalled for. It got out of hand and I apologize.

I am not a scammer or anything like that I have never purchased anything through this site or sold anything. So I would appreciate these rumors to be stopped immediately. I have never ripped anyone off. :cool:

That being said... I am sorry.
Can we move on?

·
Registered
'99 BDP Impreza RS
1,270 Posts
I must have missed something...the only thing I hate you for is your long username and how it makes the light blue section of your post not line up with everyone elses. :lol:

Edit: I see a post of yours was edited by Jurzey...that must have been the post lol

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I must have missed something...the only thing I hate you for is your long username and how it makes the light blue section of your post not line up with everyone elses. :lol:

Edit: I see a post of yours was edited by Jurzey...that must have been the post lol
Actually that was something else...

It got bad lol.

I completely flipped shit on one of the posts. I think it got deleted though. Even if it didn't... let's just drop it... please.

·
Registered
'99 BDP Impreza RS
1,270 Posts
So let me make sure I understand this correctly...the OP is bballkid, talked shit, got banned, made a second account, apologized, ???, profit?

If so, I'm gonna go read that thread lol

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Why should you be priviledged to be a member of this site after that sort of fucktard behavior?
priviledged? Lol This isn't the millionaires club its a free forum site... Let's not jump the gun here.

that thread was pretty lol whats not lol is telling people you have a unicorn when you dont
VIN= Unicorn. Nothing I ever do to it will change that.

So let me make sure I understand this correctly...the OP is bballkid, talked shit, got banned, made a second account, apologized, ???, profit?

Didn't talk shit, stood up for myself and then went off the handle, rest is true.

If so, I'm gonna go read that thread lol
How did I miss this?
Idk, i've never seen your username before.

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,316 Posts
I think that thread could have totally went another direction if after everyone ribbed him they didn't let on to him biting back. Yeah, he obviously has a bit to learn about the workings of these cars. Of course instead of the incessant references to what he should do over what he wantedm maybe a little more cander was in order. I think the nasioc came out in a lot of the posts in that thread and I don't agree with a lot of it. The OP certainly went from a possible ricer into the incredible douche but the other posts certainly didn't help. Some people change and maybe this site would be the one to foster his.

But yeah OP, you could have been the bigger person in the first place. Trying to do it now is piss poor and hoping some of us will accept your e-pology is a stretch at best. Good luck

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.