Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5 RS BRP
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone else interested in this front lip?...maybe some of us can get together and convince accurit performance that there are enough of us that are interested enough for them to start a group buy :D just a thought...

jeremy...

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
and i thought i was the only one that wanted that kit.....thanks for startin this topic...here's a better view of it....

Attachments

·
Registered
2.5 RS
169 Posts
I like the front but I don't like the side skirts or the one in the back. But definetly the front, depending on the price.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5 RS BRP
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was talking about the front only...i have other plans for the side skirts and rear bumper :D

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
400 for the lip...no problem....me i want the whole kit....i like it how it is...plus i also have plans with the side skirts.....make them into cooling ducts for the rear brakes..

·
Registered
210 Posts
sides are about 600 and rear is 4/300 (dont remember). but the rear is for a Version 5 bumper ONLY. it will NOT work with ours since we have a V2.

i think afsmotorsports.com is the one who has the sideskirts and can get their other goodies. id love the lip as well but im broke.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5 RS BRP
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here's something i quoted from another thread where i inquired about the prova front lip:
Accurit Performance said:
Ruckus if you can gather everyone for a GB on prova stuff then i can run it for you guys....for any part really.....the more i can get for a GB the more i save on Shipping and also sometimes i get a cut in price when i buy alot of the same products....

and please note i ship by air not boat so the shipin fees are a bit more but we get it alot faster...

Acc
so as you can see...we can have a vendor that'll run prova group buy provided we have enough people interested...as for me...i don't know the first thing about starting group buys...any of you done this before?...if so...would you mind starting it?...we want to show accurit that there are enough people intereseted in prova stuff to make it worth their while...and remeber...the more people we get...all the more chance of gettin a really good deal...thanks...

jeremy...

·
Registered
2.5 RS
169 Posts
That price is not bad at all for that lip, but I have one question...will it fit on the new MY02 Imprezas?

·
Registered
01 2.5RS White - 4EAT
729 Posts
I've been wanting that the front and rear bumper lips for the longest! I'd be down (provided I've got the money)

·
Registered
1 Posts
:drool: I love that! sorry im new here but i was looking into ordering that lip from japan. how much would that lip be with the GB? im in canada too so im gonna have to convert the final price to can. $ which i wont wanna see. :( if i can afford it ill be in let me know the price we could get tho. :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts