Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled upon an interesting opportunity while at Rim of the World this past Saturday...just don't tell Petter ;)

BTW- I'm the jackass with the goofy grin...

Attachments

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
NICE!!!!!!!!! It's funny Petter was staying at the hotel where my brother works, down in Santa Monica, he checked out yesterday( so I think you're safe!), funny thing was that my bro! is the manager there they said that they were amazed of how awesome, the Fans, they mentioned they were in awe they were not expecting this responce and the support they got at the RIM, my bro said that they are both great guys they gave him all this stickers and all this other shit, hey it looks like there is more things to come in the near future? man!!!!!! Imagine Rally of the United States in Palmdale California!!!!:drool:
Frakk

·
Registered
597 Posts
That would be awesome to have a wrc event, but
some idiot will get run over during the race and sue
the organizers for $1M or some crazy amount, and that'll
put an end to any future WRC events in the US!

·
Registered
597 Posts
sorry for the O/T, but how did some RS club members get a hold of press passes to the RIM event? Lucky!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Press passes are easier to get than you would think, I had one last year.

We most likely won't get a race for a long time. The Corona rally of mexico is a FIA sanctioned event and rumor is that this race will be apart of the WRC as soon as next year. This is looked at as a north american race so it pretty much kills the chance of us getting a race up here any time soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts