Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All.

I will be placing a Prodrive order tomorrow. Wanted to find out which parts you were interested in.

Place your request here.

Thanks,
Lisa
Subaru of Gwinnett

·
at apex, on throttle
'99 RS, '02 Legacy, '10 'beca
1,184 Posts
'Prodrive 5' shift knob (black) - ones for their racing gearboxes
Prodrive regular shiftknob (black)

That's all for now. (Yes I want both)

Jon

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
The RB5(?) wing.
And also, what do those shift knobs look like, I don't beleive I have ever seen them.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
'Prodrive 5' shift knob (black) - ones for their racing gearboxes
These are not available

The black shift knob was made to copy the Prodrive 5 knob.

The black shift knobs will take me 5 weeks to get. I have them on order.

Here is a picture

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zeorymer I will order a wing...those things are around $760

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Crapppppppppppppppppppppppp Expensive!
I don't think I want one that badly. :mad:

·
Registered
300 Posts
That is not the Prodrive black shift knob. It is really silver, The real black ones have that inner ring Black also not silver like the picture. Just FYI so one one thinks that it is going to have a silver inner ring;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who has a black knob they could take a picture of...Would like to see the real thing.:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does anyone want the Prodrive Carpet Floor Mats?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Subaru Gwinnett said:
Who has a black knob they could take a picture of...Would like to see the real thing.:D
I do, and will gladly take a pic for you. I do it as soon as i get my car back from the dealership, no later then WED........I may have a pic already, I'll have to check the old computer.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Subaru Gwinnett said:
I don't have a pic but it's just like the above picture except for two things: (a) since it's actually black (not silver and just reflecting strangely) it's a darker black than the black parts in the picture and (b) the ring atop the shift knob is black too...(basically it's solid black except for the sticker in the center)

My only two notes as an owner of this shift knob is that (a) the sticker doesn't like to stay on extremely well so a stronger glue might be in order and (b) it does get a bit hot in the summer (it is metal after all). It looks really cool though and, last I heard, the black ones are still a limited run.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Do you happen to have a picture of the matts? are they LHD spacific? or universal? Thanks

1 - 20 of 32 Posts