Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know where to place this so oh well...

Anyways, when i click on that one thing View all new threads or posts or something I get no hits at all. It says there is 3 pages to view and it says on page one I'm viewing 1-25 but I see nothing. I click on the second page and still nothing. :confused:

When I do a search for all threads with my name in it I get results but they dont show up. just like before.

im using IE6.0. whats going on? :confused:

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Andrew,

Do you have cookies enabled? In IE, click

Tools - Options - Security - Internet - then hit the button that says "Default Level"

A cookie is used to see what you've already seen (or not) so if they are disabled... then it no workie! :lol:

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Andrew, on the main page of the forums, at the very bottom right, there's a link to log out. Do that. Then come back, scrol down again, and log back in. I think the cookie for the browser/site is corrupt or something. Let me know if that works.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its still acting weird. when i type Andrew in the search by user name thing i get results, but it doesnt show them. you know how you get results and it says viewing 1-25 on page on and then you click page 2 to get the next ones. well i click on page 2 and then i get results, but never on the first page so i miss 1-25...:confused: when i do a search under the keyword it works normal.

i just tried using your name as well and the same thing happens on the first page. it says i got results and then doesnt list them on the first page. actually this time it doesnt list them on any of the pages.

i delete my coookies, i logged out, and i deleted my history and temp files.

:confused: :confused:

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Okay, it's not just you - I did a search and got the exact same thing. Okay, I'm off to the server room! Give me a while and I'll try and figure it out. :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts