Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2002 Rs about 4 months ago. I live in freezing North Dakota. And everytime my car sits outside for more than about five hours it has a lot of trouble turning on. The battery is fine I checked it just the other day. So I think it might be a problem with the spark plugs. Have you ever had any problems with your spark plugs or do you think it is something else??? Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
65 Posts
doesnt sound like any problems, just very cold temps might be doin that to u car. I live in chicago and after my car being outside for a night, especially the cold ones, my car sometimes will have a little trouble starting. Also to be safe u might want to check your fluid levels

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
well since you aren't tom i guess i can't yell at you.:) did you buy the car up here? if so the car should have come with a block heater. atleast all the new subaru's i've seen on the lots here in minot have them. i dunno. if you don't have one, get one, it makes alotta difference. i got mine from www.subaruparts.com for around 40 bucks (i think) and put it in myself in about 20 minutes. hope this helps.

-brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts