Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
07 wrx
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys i work for a import performence shop and we just found a place called pro one top speed they carry alot gc8 stuff for cheep! so for ive havnt herd anything wrong or seen anything wrong just seeing what you people think! thanks

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
What kinds of parts do they sell? Do they have a website or anything?

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
its kinda like matrix or hate to say apc
After checking out the site, I'd have to agree with you! The pictures of the parts seem generic, but they're so tiny it's hard to tell! I wasn't really impressed with the layout of the site.

·
Registered
01 BRP RS
131 Posts
I wasn't too impressed either, couldn't find a single price for anything. plus the pics were way too small.

·
Registered
07 wrx
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea there fairly cheap if you want i could get you prices on anything and if you want since you all have RS i can cut you a deal! i just bought there rear section for my car but yet to put it on and from the looks, looks like its bad ass! so talk to you guys later

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Let us know how it fits and sounds! Can I ask where your shop is located in MI?

·
Registered
07 wrx
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it didnt fit how i wanted had to take it to a muffler shop but other then that i love the sound just got it back about a half hour ago its not yet broke in. my shop is in waterford its right west of pontiac in oakland county.

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
What exactly caused it to not fit properly? That it won't fit is not really encouraging!:)

·
Registered
07 wrx
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well it said that it was for a 97 and up so i kinda took a chance and bought it for a 01 but the probley was flanges didnt line up but the hangers well were lined up so that was the only probley!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts