·
2001 A.W. L
13,249 Posts
that is so fucking cool. I could so use something like that for CAD

·
Don't go changin
00' RS
7,795 Posts
So you can make the keys anything? Is that what it is?

·
Better than you!
1997 LRSWRX, 1998 Lego GT
6,298 Posts
Thats been out for a while but I have yet to see one in person. This and the holographic type keyboard.

·
Registered
2001 RBP Subaru 2.5rs
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, you can even make images and set them to be a key. So like take a pic of a piece of poop and make it your delete key or something. fucking awesome. It'll probably have to be a certian kinda format to show up correctly though.

Thats been out for a while but I have yet to see one in person. This and the holographic type keyboard.
Actually it hasn't been out for a while. It just came out. There has been prototypes and stuff and logitech even tried making something similar but this is a new step in keyboarding technology. Dell and Microsoft are gonna jump on this shit in the next 5 years, i bet.

·
Registered
98 sti ra & a lot
289 Posts
oh they're finally taking preorders i was waiting and watching for ages. love the final product

to work for the first company who equips a full office with these..

·
Registered
558 Posts
that is crazy, i love how you can load multiple languages and stuff to it. that would really help be brush up on my japanese

·
Better than you!
1997 LRSWRX, 1998 Lego GT
6,298 Posts
katmaxin said:
Actually it hasn't been out for a while. It just came out. There has been prototypes and stuff and logitech even tried making something similar but this is a new step in keyboarding technology. Dell and Microsoft are gonna jump on this shit in the next 5 years, i bet.
Oh maybe thats what I saw then but it looked almost identical to this one.

·
Super Moderator
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts