Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 lSTi wagon.
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sent payment to the other party on May7th and he (Be5Legacy) informed me the item (93-01 subaru impreza Hatch lift supports/hatch struts) would be shipped out for the agreed price of $30. Sent him $31 to cover the 3% paypal charges, he should have received $30.10. He said the item would be shipped next day. I let a full 7 days go by before asking the seller where the item was and what the tracking number for the item was, he responded he needed to call usps to find out what happened. this was may 14/15th. he got back to me the two days later (may17th) after me texting him twice each day asking for the information. He stated it was shipped at a standard rate which would be 7-10 business and i should give it until the 22nd. I waited until the 23rd and then started texting him again asking what the deal was. He said he guesses USPS lost the package and he would ship me out another set he had lying around (conveniently). It is now 5/26/13 and even though i've been trying to contact him via text messages and the resolution center, he has completely stopped responding to any attempt to get the item or a full refund. I feel I have done my due diligence in attempting to make a resolution to the issue we're having where the other party has done nothing.

·
aka arangov3
Do noffin Foz
2,802 Posts
he edited it on the 26th and added that no reason to add stupid ass comments like that when he is letting others know to have them avoid being in the same spot...

·
Impreza Actual
2001 RS-T
1,304 Posts
he edited it on the 26th and added that no reason to add stupid ass comments like that when he is letting others know to have them avoid being in the same spot...
All I said was good luck.

And no, he edited after I noticed the date was wrong no biggie. The post he edited the 26th had nothing to do with my comment (which was on the 3rd).

Anyways, I hope you get your money back OP. I have been pretty lucky with buying selling from people here. Lying really pisses me off, and maybe it wouldn't have been a big deal if he just said he forgot/never got around to shipping it.

·
Registered
95 OBS/92 SVX/85 XR4Ti/02 VDub
85 Posts
Harry's U Pull it almost always has GF wagons at all 3 locations. It would most likely end up being cheaper than $30 including gas to pick up 2 hatch struts there.

·
Registered
96 lSTi wagon.
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Harry's U Pull it almost always has GF wagons at all 3 locations. It would most likely end up being cheaper than $30 including gas to pick up 2 hatch struts there.
harry's u-pull it is like 2hrs away form me, but i'll prob head there

Paypal refunded my money and all is right. He Tried to scam me but it was fixed in the end.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts