Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Meany Head
2000 RSC
10,235 Posts
:wtf: Wow.. He hasn't been logged in here since "03-17-2009 03:36 PM"
Plus, he has nothing listed in here for sale.
Care to elaborate for us?

·
Registered
2001 subaru impreza 2.5rs
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He posted 2 weeks ago for sale a full 07 sti swap
I get it all and I make sure I got all the key parts and when I first met the guy he just looked so sketchy and wanted to get his money and leave asap well after he left I went throu the huge pile of stuff and was missing a lot of essential parts.

I guess I should not have trusted him as much as I did

Well now I'm trying to get a hold of him and iv yet to receive a responce

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
01 2.5RS
2,115 Posts
Oh damn your the guy who bought that? I had a gut feeling he was sketchy just mearly because of the low post count. Well was the motor in good condition? You think the mileage on it is correct??

·
Premium Member
2001 A.W. L
13,249 Posts
He posted 2 weeks ago for sale a full 07 sti swap
I get it all and I make sure I got all the key parts and when I first met the guy he just looked so sketchy and wanted to get his money and leave asap well after he left I went throu the huge pile of stuff and was missing a lot of essential parts.

I guess I should not have trusted him as much as I did

Well now I'm trying to get a hold of him and iv yet to receive a responce
what is missing?

·
Premium Member
2001 A.W. L
13,249 Posts
looking at his ad he doesnt say any of that is included. Did he say in a PM/email/person that it would be?

(sent him a PM about this thread)

·
Meany Head
2000 RSC
10,235 Posts
Fair enough... you just have to realize that threads like these, 99.9% of the time need MAXIMUM information. That goes for both sides of the isle. Please do what you can to provide as much info about the transaction, what was expected, what was wrong, and what's still going wrong. It's the only way for a reasonable conclusion to be drawn.

·
Registered
2001 subaru impreza 2.5rs
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Soo the key to the car is missing
The front hubs/spindle
Crossmember /subframe
Steering rack
The gas pedle

All these items are needed to complete a full 2007 sti swap

The key has the imobilizer chip in it (essential)
Front hubs need to be 5x114.3 (essential 05-07)
Crossmember subframe(essential 07)
Steering rack (essential 06-07 I think)
Gas pedle run by wire (essential 07)

Tell me if I'm wrong

If u bought a 'full' 2007 sti swap and that shit was missing tell me u wouldn't be pissed...

·
L On Roids.
98L 2.2
1,366 Posts
While I can understand your fustration, you shouldn't have just let him leave like that. A swap a big deal and you should of checked all parts before giving the cash. You gotta accept some of the blame.

·
L On Roids.
98L 2.2
1,366 Posts
Ya cool thanks dude for ur .02.....
Hella not in the mood to get dicked over like that

LOL I can sense the sarcasm here. It's cool tho, at least you learn that you shouldn't just trust a strangers word and check for everything instead of going through a rushed transaction.

·
formerly subidub
'01 Aspen RS & 97 Toyo Tacoma
2,472 Posts
LOL I can sense the sarcasm here. It's cool tho, at least you learn that you shouldn't just trust a strangers word and check for everything instead of going through a rushed transaction.
I'm pretty sure the stuff was shipped to him....considering he's location is in the NorthWest and the seller is in North Dekota

1 - 20 of 42 Posts