Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

941 - 960 of 990 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Open Class Impreza
23 Posts
here is my heap ...

I lurk a lot and don't post much... but I thought you guys might like to see my heap ... its got an '03 WRX swap with tons of STI goodies riding on Ohlins and RCE blacks ... not done yet but you can get the point

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
2000 Open Class Impreza
23 Posts
Ok ... so here it is ... I am very happy with the final outcome ... I was going for a WRC S5'ish tarmac ability and look ... still have a set of S201 mirrors to install but I think they will go on if and when I do the S5 wide body... It has a 2003 WRX 2.0 block with H beam rods and forged pistons WRX 5 speed with the wider RA first second and third gears running an R160 rear WRX diff ... 07 STI front cross member, steering rack and aluminum control arms, JDM STI front and rear hubs with Group N gravel 4 pot/2 pot brake set up with Ferodo 2500 pads and stainless braided lines . Inside its mostly all version 7 STI ...seats front and rear steering wheel, WRX pedals, new carpet and STI door card material from Zealous (awesome btw!) ebay short shifter with all new bushings Turbo XS down pipe and Gready stainless catback. The fuel tank and rear cross member are 07 STI along with the aluminum lateral links and Hotchkiss racing adjustable sway bars front and rear from my Targa car ...It sits on Ohlin struts and RCE Black springs with Group N tops Motegi Racing Rallycross 17x7 +40 in silver with 225/45r17 BFG Comp 2s the height is perfect and the ride is firm but nice and it handles like a go-kart :) ... and its by no means a show car ... I built this to drive every day and track when I can so it has some marks dents and chips ... and it will get more !

·
Registered
2000 Open Class Impreza
23 Posts
So... The blue coupe is gone and I built this over the winter ... still a coupe ... but now with roll cage and log book ;)

941 - 960 of 990 Posts