Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
'05 Forester XS
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got some parts here. All parts include shipping, some will be OBO, others not.

Exterior:

JDM Folding mirrors and switch, color matched to STM. Plugs where cut from the mirrors, but will be reinstalled if buyer chooses. Comes with terribly drawn up plan for wiring them in OEM style SOLD

Yakima roof rack w/ short roof adapters dressed to the nines. Comes with ski racks, bike racks, and matching locks throughout the system w/ multiple copies of the keys. Will include extra q-clips for coupe or sedan fitment. SOLD

Interior:

All interior stuff sold

Engine:

Stromung Single Tip axleback. Used, looks fine. No rust cause it's Stainless. Ballin'! And, it makes one damn good sound Sold

'00 RS engine harness. For the MAP sensor based engine. All electrical connections verified working. $25 shipped OBO

Suspension/drive train:

Cusco diff brace. Used, but includes all bolts. Unsure of fit, but positive it fits a GC8 diff carrier. NLS as it fits my SG Forester

Kartboy Short Shift for Impreza. Installed on my Forester for, so far, a day, otherwise brand spankin' new. The length of it is too short for my liking, and I would like to get the Forester specific short shift. Will include a Kartboy sticker. Sold

Stage 1 exedy clutch. Mileage unknown, but have life left. Pressure plate does not look burnt. Clutch disc measures in above the 7mm wear width exedy states, somewhere closer to 8mm (7.75mm?). Includes a bunch of bolts. $100 shipped obo

JDM GC/GF strut tower brace. Carbon and such. Sticker looks perfect. Minimal use. Hell, I wasn't even able to get it onto my RS. Sold

1 - 20 of 54 Posts