Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

101 - 120 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
MY04 WRX STi Silver
1,504 Posts
sounds nice :D
Unfortunately I need money first, there's a couple things on the list before headers. E.G. Catback, rear sway bar, anit-lift kit.... Probably headers after that :) Would definitely want them, just a matter of getting the $$ ;)
Is this a 1 time offer or could I PM you when iv got the money together?

·
Registered
RS Impreza Hatch MY05 Silver
93 Posts
hi everyone

Im from the wetern suburbs Melbourne i have a RS Hatch MY05 the mods i have done are Factory body kit front and rear lower spoiler and side skirts, borla headers with highflow cat, hotdog and rear muffler done all in 2.5 inch stainless, full ajustable shocks height and damper, four wheel camber kit, koya 19inch rims front and rear lower sway bar white line, front upper sway bar white line, pionner DVD palyer backed up with a massive sterio and soon to purchase a supercharge kit which will make it go much better i love my RS thats why i have done so much a spent so much here is a pick

·
Registered
93 Posts
tooly boy

The rims are called INOX search on google koya wheels and u will find them there good luck

Andrew

·
Registered
48 Posts
hi everyone

Im from the wetern suburbs Melbourne i have a RS Hatch MY05 the mods i have done are Factory body kit front and rear lower spoiler and side skirts, borla headers with highflow cat, hotdog and rear muffler done all in 2.5 inch stainless, full ajustable shocks height and damper, four wheel camber kit, koya 19inch rims front and rear lower sway bar white line, front upper sway bar white line, pionner DVD palyer backed up with a massive sterio and soon to purchase a supercharge kit which will make it go much better i love my RS thats why i have done so much a spent so much here is a pick

That's one Hot Hatch mate :cool:, well done!!
EDIT: Supercharger with or without FMIC?

·
Registered
93 Posts
i have just put a FMIC to get it ready for the sc kit it fitted up really well but alot of work

·
Registered
2001 wrx
102 Posts
sounds nice :D
Unfortunately I need money first, there's a couple things on the list before headers. E.G. Catback, rear sway bar, anit-lift kit.... Probably headers after that :) Would definitely want them, just a matter of getting the $$ ;)
Is this a 1 time offer or could I PM you when iv got the money together?

yeah whenever

·
Registered
93 Posts
tooly boyyes they are 19'' and yes i did have to role my guards use a 225 35 seriers tyer they fit under the arch perfect no rubbige at all

·
Registered
15 Posts
haha yeah i was going to say...
i wanted them rims.. but all the guys said they wouldn fit?
how much did it cost to roll your guards?
and did they get rid of all the plastics underneath?

·
Registered
93 Posts
tooly boy

they fit perfect on my car i got my guards rolled by my mate who is a panel beater but tyre places will do it for you but watch out wen they roll your guards the paint will chip on the lip they roll so just get touch up paint and go over the chiped paint to seal it up again and with the plastics didint touch none wen you lower your car you will need a four wheel camber so the wheels run tru on the road so you get the best wear out of the tyres as well good luck keep me posted wen you get your rims

Andrew

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey ppl,

Im from sydney west and i drive a my04 RS, no mods only stereo system which consists of a pioneer HU and the rest mtx splits,5-1/4"s rears, 4ch, mono & sub. The wheels are 18x7.5 black 5 spoke with chrome lip and next im getting some decent springs and whatever else my bank acc lets me do after that.

and i like walks on the beach.

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS wagon
246 Posts
Hey ppl,

Im from sydney west and i drive a my04 RS, no mods only stereo system which consists of a pioneer HU and the rest mtx splits,5-1/4"s rears, 4ch, mono & sub. The wheels are 18x7.5 black 5 spoke with chrome lip and next im getting some decent springs and whatever else my bank acc lets me do after that.

and i like walks on the beach.

welcome :p

·
Registered
MY04 WRX STi Silver
1,504 Posts
Heyy guys, had a question about a law for P-plater's hoping you can help me out.
As you may know, P-platers cannot have any performance moddifications. Its an absolute crock, becuase can enthusiests (not "hoons") cant do the thing we love. I addor my car, but cant do anything major to it.

Thats beside the point, my question was: The car is in my dad's name, its insured with him, in every sense its my dads car. Can I then have moddifications because I only drive it occationaly, and its not my car ;) ?

I understand that a cop would have to suspect somthing and look in the engine bay, only to see nothings (lol love boxer engines, they hide headers).

Anybody know?? Thanks, much appreciated.

101 - 120 of 269 Posts