Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

261 - 269 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Judd here from craigieburn Melbourne, I've got a blue 2005 impreza rs with custom 'JUDDE' plates, you might have seen Me driving around, mods are 2.5 inch cat back with a 6 inch Cannon with a 4 inch tip, lowered, tinted Window. , and soon to be cammed with UEL headers.

Heres a pic :)

Eyy man, I think I have seen you around Cburn shops a few times. I drive a Green RX twin tips always parked behind Jetts Gym..

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS 2.5L Blue
3 Posts
Eyy man, I think I have seen you around Cburn shops a few times. I drive a Green RX twin tips always parked behind Jetts Gym..
Hey, I've been to jetts a couple times, I I think I may have seen your car not sure but I'll pay more attention now haha

·
Registered
93 Aqua Frost GF4
819 Posts
Really? I'm keen to get away!
Grass is always greener, but everything is stupidly expensive here.. Cost of living is rather high relative to the wages and number of taxes we have.[/QUOTE]

America isn't that great at all, i mean there are some cool places but the general mood in Aus is much more relaxed and easy going (i guess since you guys are separated from the rest of the world). Most of you dress up when you go out, and i am one who appreciates fashion and enjoys dressing to the nines but in america everybody from my experience has no fashion sense and wears sweats and t shirts everywhere.
Yeah my relatives always complain about the cost of living but your country is worth it i tell you. I was thinking about going to Uni in Adelaide because your government would pay for all of it. In america its around 20-50k a year at Uni. When i was down there last summer i looked at some wrxs for sale and they were stupid expensive. just the way things go i guess.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all, I just joined up and I figured I would post here as I am from Australia.

I currently own a silver MY00 GC8 owner from Newcastle, Australia.

The dream is a V6 Sti, from when I was about 6 and saw a picture, I wanted one. One day I'll actually invest, however at the moment I am at uni and having fun with the plain wrx.

·
Registered
99' 2.5RS, 84' GL, 92' Loyale
4,229 Posts
Welcome to the club:) Hopefully one day you will own a version 6. If you have time to post picture of your wrx, we would love to see it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey all, I just joined up and I figured I would post here as I am from Australia.

I currently own a silver MY00 GC8 owner from Newcastle, Australia.

The dream is a V6 Sti, from when I was about 6 and saw a picture, I wanted one. One day I'll actually invest, however at the moment I am at uni and having fun with the plain wrx.
Hi Lukey and welcome to the forum. I'm based in Sydney and have an NA RX Impreza that is still a load of fun.

You should come to the next Subyclub cruise... we head up towards Pokolbin and through the old hwy with a buch of other Subies... you should come!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Lukey and welcome to the forum. I'm based in Sydney and have an NA RX Impreza that is still a load of fun.

You should come to the next Subyclub cruise... we head up towards Pokolbin and through the old hwy with a buch of other Subies... you should come!
Yeah, I'm planning on coming. I missed it last year due to work.

261 - 269 of 269 Posts